East Europe

Lisa Rogers EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US
Tue Jun 13 10:34:09 MDT 1995

Nello asked where I've been.

In summers of 1989 and 1991, Prague, eastern Slovakia (Tatra mtns),
Budapest, through southern Hungary, Transylvania, briefly stranded in
Bucharest, through Bulgaria.  I performed with a Salt Lake City based
folk-dancing group in an international/SE Europe festival, then
traveled entirely on buses and trains, meeting students and others in
trains, cafes and such.  Mostly I stayed in the homes of the people I
met.

Lisa