Fascism

ANIELLO MARGIOTTA amargiotta at synapsis.it
Wed Jun 14 02:44:40 MDT 1995

>Jim replies my quote :
>
>Of course, you mean the P2 (Propaganda Du'e [sic]?) masonic lodge
>and the 'Strategy of Tesion' (Strattegia del Tenzione?)
>
>	Would you happen to have any more detailed information on this?

Nello:

Just in these last days italian magistracy are detecting about the control
of officers of CIA upon neo-fascist group inplicated in the slaughter wich
started the Strategy of Tension in Italy in 1969 while workers and students
filled every days the places of Italy. This Strategy was carried out until
1983 and it was taken again in 1993 before last political election; the
implication of italian secrete services and mafia has been ascertained
although only two young neo-fascists are definitively condemned for the
slaughter in the station of Bologna in 1980 (many people believe they
innocent fastening this slaughter to Ustica crash,the more unconfessable
mystery of replubblican Italy were the rules of italian militar aviation and
NATO are all to be descovered).
I thing the strategy of tension had at the beginning a destabilizing
function and in the last cases, instead, a stabilizing function.
In the '70 years the crysis of italian society seemed to have an outlet on
the left signed by a great electoral successes of Comunist Party and the
achievment
of very important victories for the workers and students.
It was the golpe in Chile to determine a particular development of italian
political situation : PCI began the policy of "Historical Compromised" which
strategically meaned a government togheter Christian Democracy or better
that side of DC drived by Aldo Moro ; part of extraparlamental comunist
groups developed theory and pratic of armed struggle; for every the lesson
of Chile
 was: it's impossible for a Comunist Party conquer and hold the leadership
of a western country pacifically. PCI wanted conquer it with compromised
togheter
progressive catholic forces; armed groups with revolution.
MORO was carried off the same day he was to become premier of the first
italian government at comunist leadership.
The death of Moro signed the end of both ,revolutionary dream of BR,
captured in short time, and leadership of PCI.
Although red brigatists denied it, many people things and writes the Moro died
because too many wanted his death . Moro revealed in his confessions during
the distraint the existence since '50 years of GLADIO, a paramilitary group
fastened
to US and NATO to avoid the conquer of the leadership by PCI, but only five
years ago, descovering the copies of Moro's confessions, it has been publically
showed and GLADIO loosed.

About Berlusconi ,P2 and other questions I reply in next e-mails.

By
             Nello

            il sonno della ragione genera mostri

            the dream of reason generate monsters