What good is dialectics?

zodiac zodiac at gold.interlog.com
Tue Jun 13 19:57:23 MDT 1995

If I could add...

On Tue, 13 Jun 1995, zodiac wrote:

> Dialectics is the principle that energy/motion/form are all the same.  There
> is no "true" victory or defeat, for movement is not linear, but rather like a
> spiral...

Or quantum, if you will... it does not move smoothly and methodically, but in
bursts and leaps. Socially, there are sudden critical moments for which one
must be prepared to exact 50 years of change in 50 days.

Linear thinking (I'm painting with broad strokes) resigns one to being a
"lifer", for radical change is illogical.

Ken.