Who are you guys? -Reply

Lisa Rogers EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US
Wed Jun 14 09:27:41 MDT 1995

Right on, Joe.  It was partly my own perception of Richard's initial
rudeness about Nello and others, that discouraged me from expecting
any merit in the rest of his post.  If others wish to engage in
conversation with him, that is up to them.
Lisa

>>> Joseph F. Lockard <lockard at netvision.net.il>  6/14/95, 12:40am
This point is important because insofar as English has become the
globalNet medium, it can be employed to exclude and alienate
non-native English speakers from discussions.  Linguistic intolerance
is not only bad manners, it's a massive political mistake for it
ignores a diversity of voices.  ....
Ciao, JOE