Who are you guys? -Reply

ANIELLO MARGIOTTA amargiotta at synapsis.it
Thu Jun 15 16:00:52 MDT 1995

>This point is important because insofar as English has become the
>globalNet medium, it can be employed to exclude and alienate
>non-native English speakers from discussions.  Linguistic intolerance
>is not only bad manners, it's a massive political mistake for it
>ignores a diversity of voices.  ....
>Ciao, JOE

Nello :
I am sorry with purists but cultural dominion of a language has always
determinated
in non-native or culturally dominated a development, maybe unconsciosly of riot,
towards a strong contamination. In USA this is clear in blacks' slung and
lationos
like it happens for maya indigenous in Mexico, irish in Ireland , Catalanouse in
Spain and others. I personally don't love english like don't love italian
prefering
usually talk in neapolitan.

Ciao, Nello

            il sonno della ragione genera mostri