free offer

Jim Jaszewski ab975 at main.freenet.hamilton.on.ca
Thu Jun 15 12:12:15 MDT 1995

On Thu, 15 Jun 1995 wdrb at siva.bris.ac.uk wrote:

> s-mail addresses. I will also include the
> latest free newsheet from The Bristol
> Communists with extracts including Boris
> Karglitzky (?) on the resurgence of the
> russian left and its prospects for the december
> elections and an article from CARFE
> (Campaign Against Racism and Fascism) on
> the resurgence of scientific racism.

	I've been trying to find out how to get regular information on
Kagarlitsky by searching the internet, but references are slim indeed (two).

	Would you or the people above know if he and others in 'Russia'
have any internet presence? Email addresses even??

	Thanx.

Jim Jaszewski <jjazz at freenet.hamilton.on.ca>

WWW Homepage: <http://www.freenet.hamilton.on.ca/~ab975/Profile.html>