Fascism

ANIELLO MARGIOTTA amargiotta at synapsis.it
Thu Jun 15 23:12:26 MDT 1995

>  Jim writes:
>
>	I suppose it's the old story of the media censoring itself again.

No, no censure, I better explain:
In Berlusconi TV all stars, anchormen, journalists are his supporters, so
he appears in TV and say " Yes, I took the P2 card but only for make a plaesure
to my and your friend X.Y., you know him : he is a good guy and a great writer,
how is possible I and he two criminals ? " - spot - anchorman :" How is
candid, good and fine my and your president."- spot- Beautiful soap opera -
spot-.
So people is happy, votes him and believes him persecuted.
Have you understand ?

> About movie or Ustica' incident ?

incident.

By