Trotskyite turned Bircher

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri Jun 16 14:26:18 MDT 1995

Lee has gone through a whole evolution from the time he quit to his new
appearance as a Bircher. At first--back in the early 80's--he was an
unaffiliated radical and was close to Tom Hayden (used to care of the kids
out in LA). I think he probably just went through the same process as
David Horowitz and Elridge Cleaver as far as I can tell. What caused him
to join the loony right I have no idea, but unlike Ebola virus its
probably not catching.

Louis Proyect