Fascism

ANIELLO MARGIOTTA amargiotta at synapsis.it
Sat Jun 17 00:55:32 MDT 1995

>	It's nice to own your own propaganda organ...    |<

>Jim Jaszewski <jjazz at freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
>
>WWW Homepage: <http://www.freenet.hamilton.on.ca/~ab975/Profile.html>

I am PRC member but cannot read often " Liberazione" PRC organ, too bore, I
prefer Manifesto and le Monde diplomatique and however there are comunist
journalists in every newspaper, right too, so until italian policy remains a
war of lobbies the press will be enough free, but the problem exists and is
great the danger of a closed free-press and a maccarhistic hunt to
comunist."il Manifesto" and " Avvenimenti " (into the WEB www.citinv.it look
better, there is, and you can download it completally) are become pubblic
company for surviving. Peacelink net has periodical telematic bullettin "
Voice to guys have no voice" of counter-information, while in ciberpunk net
are presented metropolitan social centers; so secrete services try to close
the nets but magistracy has recognized their diricts. It is preparing a law
about BBS and the struggle for his democratic form is still open.
Good marxist analysis I find on "RED FLAG",throskist bulettin, although they
are too
full of certitudes while I of doubts and questions. A good work makes CARN
and other
centers of documentation around workers' struggles in over the world.
Many fanzines circulate in local cultural associations ; femminsts and
groups of immigrant are their organs. All these pubblication have to fight
against high cost of paper and press.
By
     Nello

            il sonno della ragione genera mostri