"marxism", "dialectics" and "science"

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Fri Jun 23 19:40:53 MDT 1995

Jim, lay off Justin. He's a little tight but fun to kick around and has a
relatively thick skin for an academic. Plus he sends me private
admonishments when I go too far. Very paternal about the list and proper
ideological attire.

Justin, personally speaking I'm much happier in the CPUSA knowing that
you're in the CoC......<deadpan> I'm also a courtesy member of the Book of
the Month club.