Rand is NOT a Fascist! Jeez!

LeoCasey at aol.com LeoCasey at aol.com
Sat Jun 24 16:41:06 MDT 1995

In a message dated 95-06-24 17:15:27 EDT, Jim of Hamilton writes:

>You'd have a hard time convincing me that most 'anti-communists',
>and ALL anti-communists who engage in propaganda, aren't >out-and-out
fascists.

The inability to make political distinctions is a genetic feature of -- to
play off of Lenin's phraseology -- infantile ultra-leftism. When all
opposition to Communism becomes fascist, and thus everyone but someone who
subscribes to the general parameters of your politics is fascist, the
political lemming instinct is in full bloom. Just don't expect anyone else to
go raising off the cliff with you.