"marxism", "dialectics" and "science" -Reply

Lisa Rogers EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US
Fri Jun 23 12:43:15 MDT 1995

So, Jim, it seems that an important concern of your is whether or not
I am "hostile" to your ideas [and/or to you?]  And you have concluded
that I am hostile.  Then did that color the rest of your entire post?
Would it have looked any different if you had imagined that I am
non-hostile?  This is not a rhetorical question.

Curiously,
Lisa

PS. I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with politeness.
Sometimes it helps to get people to hear you.