about science and dialectic -Reply

Lisa Rogers EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US
Fri Jun 23 12:26:32 MDT 1995

I can't reflect on it when I don't know what it is.  I'm interested
enough to ask, would someone like to explain?  How do thermodynamics
and kinetic equilibrium "regulate" nature, and what is dialectical
about it?  Is this something that "science" is missing, in your view?

Curiously,
Lisa Rogers,
student of evolutionary/ecological biology and anthropology

>>> Jim Jaszewski <ab975 at main.freenet.hamilton.on.ca>  6/21/95,
11:30pm >>>
(snip)
Perhaps some here will reflect on how "...Nature is an open system,
dialectically regulated by thermodynamic/entropic law and kinetic
equilibrium law..."[sic]
(snip)