Tory Chaos -Reply

Lisa Rogers EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US
Tue Jun 27 11:31:35 MDT 1995

Thank you very much, Will Brown, for your post.  I heard Major is in
trouble, but you have added immeaurably to the tiny bits of
superficial news that gets through over here.  I appreciate the
insights that we have been getting from several other countries as
well.

Lisa

>>> <wdrb at siva.bris.ac.uk>  6/27/95, 09:16am >>>
The spectacular disintegration of the British Conservative
Party is very exciting. Two aspects of these developments strike me
as significant. I would appreciate others' comments.
(big snip..)