vanguard

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Wed Jun 28 09:18:21 MDT 1995

I think Ron has put the matter clearly and correctly. And I would add that
reacting to the mistakes of the CPSU with a dismissal of the notion of
vanguard is unbalanced and good news indeed for imperialism and state
monopoly capitalism. We are arrayed against a highly centralized and
powerful beast.