No subject

EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US
Thu Jun 29 08:01:19 MDT 1995

with Novell_GroupWise; Wed, 28 Jun 1995 18:24:43 -0600
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 18:25:03 -0600
From: Lisa Rogers <EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US>
To: marxism at jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Subject:  solomon vs. marquit, I'm through

Scott, this is exactly the kind of stuff that I don't care to read
any more of.  If you had stopped after the first three lines, you
might have contributed to "winding down."  I wish you had.

Are you sure that this is the best place for you to be venting all
this stuff?

I'll not be reading or responding to any more posts on this
non-topic, and that goes for both of you.

Please find something else to talk about.

Lisa

>>> Scott Solomon <ss341 at columbia.edu>  6/28/95, 08:46am >>>

I sense this thread is winding down, or is wound completely down.
Marquit lives in Minneapolis, which is punishment enough for any
crimes  (real or imagined) he may have commited.

(snipped off the crap after that)