Stalin's Televisions

Jeffrey Booth booth2 at husc.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 29 08:33:03 MDT 1995

	I was pretty much with you until your last 'graph that implicitly equated
the workers' councils, Trotsky, Lenin, etc... the first few years of the
revolution, with the Stalinist bureacracy that followed.  Now, on behalf
of all the Trotskyist workers and other genuine Marxists killed by the
White army, the Imperialist armies, the economic blockade, the Stalinists
and the Fascists:  let me barf all over your fucking keyboard!
	So many people on this list are so ridiculously abstract when it
comes to what the Workers Councils were and the PROCESS of the revolution
in Russia and beyond.

			--Jeff Booth