No subject

EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US
Thu Jun 29 08:47:32 MDT 1995

with Novell_GroupWise; Thu, 29 Jun 1995 08:44:48 -0600
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 08:45:16 -0600
From: Lisa Rogers <EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US>
To: marxism at jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Subject:  Hi Steve!

Steve? It is Steve!  Steve is back!  Caloo, calay, oh fraptious day,
Steve is back.

We need some more economics and less polemics on this list, and Steve
should be a big help, as in the past.  Even if he is one of us
blessed "anti-marx" marxists, and proud of it!

Welcome back, Steve, and how was Fiji?  Chris S. and I weren't sure
you would ever come back.  Hope you enjoyed the US tour as well.

Lisa

>>> <P8475423 at vmsuser.acsu.unsw.edu.au>  6/29/95, 12:26am >>>
(snip)
Cheers,