No subject

EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US
Fri Jun 30 09:50:29 MDT 1995

with Novell_GroupWise; Fri, 30 Jun 1995 09:49:36 -0600
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 09:49:50 -0600
From: Lisa Rogers <EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US>
To: marxism at jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Subject:  Re: New to the list. -Reply

My question, which I have not asked before, but I offer up now, is
why not more women?   I know some men have been turned off lately by
the rudeness from some on the list.   Sometimes lurkers tell me
things before they unsubscribe, because I am a co-moderator.

Lisa Rogers (ok, I admit, I'm female, as far as I can tell)

>>> <LESFRANK at aol.com>  6/29/95, 11:20pm >>>
Why no women?