More Women

Seamus Malone redye at dorsai.dorsai.org
Fri Jun 30 21:41:35 MDT 1995

On Fri, 30 Jun 1995 EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at email.state.ut.us wrote:

> with Novell_GroupWise; Fri, 30 Jun 1995 09:49:36 -0600
> Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 09:49:50 -0600
> From: Lisa Rogers <EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US>
> To: marxism at jefferson.village.virginia.edu
> Subject:  Re: New to the list. -Reply
>
> My question, which I have not asked before, but I offer up now, is
> why not more women?   I know some men have been turned off lately by
> the rudeness from some on the list.   Sometimes lurkers tell me
> things before they unsubscribe, because I am a co-moderator.
>
> Lisa Rogers (ok, I admit, I'm female, as far as I can tell)

> Why no women?

I'd be happy to talk about any of the women I mentioned, am open to
suggestions, and am looking for a good excuse to crack the binding on
Angela Davis' *Women, Race, Class* which has been collecting dust next to
my bed since I bought it a couble months ago.

 > >      --- from list
marxism at lists.village.virginia.edu --- > >

Seamus Malone
redye at amanda.dorsai.org