Chiapas mailing list

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Wed Mar 1 00:54:12 MST 1995

Its a good reminder, but I fear I personally will drown if I
subscribe to another list. I am also receiving Hans Ehrbar's very
lively Capital reading class.

I appreciated Andy's posting about Guatemala, since I feel on
reflection I had been somewhat confrontational about the terms in
which I had hoped people could contribute about national democratic
movements.

If anybody could be a bridge with the Chiapas list just to say what
is going on that may be of interest to this list, I guess not just I, but a
number of other readers would value this.

Regards,

Chris.