Pegasus message #2 (fwd)

Jon Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Thu Mar 2 17:59:30 MST 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 95 16:08:52 EST
From: Malgosia Askanas <ma at dsd.camb.inmet.com>
To: jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu, spoons at jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Subject: Pegasus message #2

Nicholas, [or whomever--I don't know who it was here.  Jon] your message
was sent using the Pegasus mailer and with the "RCPT Confirmation
Requested" feature turned _on_. This means that this list will now receive
an RCPT confirmation message every time any other sub**criber who uses
Pegasus reads your message -- until the message has been read by all
Pegasus users.

Could you _please_, when you post to this list (or to any other majordomo
list) re-configure your Pegasus so that this feature is turned _off_?
I was told that the way to do this is

          F9-edit headers: Confirm: N

Please try it, and let me know if it doesn't work.  The way you can tell,
from the sent mail, that the feature is on, is by the "X-Pmrqc: 1" line
in the header.  The header of you message looked like this: