haymarket tragedy

XTROT666 at AOL.COM XTROT666 at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 4 03:10:57 MST 1995

A friendly request:
   Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Paul Avrich's THE HAYMARKET
TRAGEDY? Does anyone have a copy s/he would want to sell? It appears to be
out of print, but only recently so. If you know someplace that's selling it,
let me know and I'll call them and have it shipped.
   Any suggestions for alternative books on the Haymarket Tragedy? I'm not
wedded entirely to the anarchist/anarchosyndicalist perspective.
   Many thanks.
                                                             Don