LACLAU & MOUFFE

Kenny Mostern kennym at uclink2.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 9 23:36:12 MST 1995

On Thu, 9 Mar 1995, Louis N Proyect wrote:

> Louis Proyect:
> Could you either e-mail a copy of the article on request (I for one would
> definitely like to see it) or put it out on the Marxism FTP site?

Sorry to say, I can't.  I'm not permitted enough disk space to keep
anything as long as an article in convenient e-mail form, and I'm a clutz
with most other things internetwise.  Sorry.  Thanks for being interested.

Kenny Mostern
UC-Berkeley Ethnic Studies Graduate Group

Against:  racism, sexism, homophobia, capitalism, militarism
For:  the truth--and the funk!