Bhaskar: Where Marx Went Wrong

Steve.Keen at unsw.edu.au Steve.Keen at unsw.edu.au
Sat Mar 11 14:38:00 MST 1995

Hans Ehrbar concluded his post on Bhaskar with:
I could point to other places in Bhaskar which are interesting.
Others on this list have promised to post page numbers where Bhaskar
makes sense (Steve, was that you?).  Please do.

I will shortly (my email was down for a few days, and I've got
an enormous backlog); but my comment was intended mainly as a
joke. I agree with Ralph that Bhaskar's language and style
are a pain; the comment that I'd "fax" them was an indication
of how few gems I found amidst the guff.
Cheers,
Steve Keen