Any Euro Marxism list?

n.gant at genie.geis.com n.gant at genie.geis.com
Mon Mar 13 03:52:00 MST 1995

Chris:  "...Meanwhile may I  forward your message to the ComLink support
organization, support at oln.comlink.apc.org..."

Yes, Chris.  Please do. I would be happy to have it forwarded.  By the way,
I keep seeing apc.org, but I am not familiar with the organization.  I
suppose it is some socially responsible or progressive business like CPSR,
IGC(Institute for Global Communications) or NPTN(National Public
Telecomputing Network)?

Having subscribed to mailing lists with an international following(i.e.,
soc.culture.esperanto), I am quite impressed with the level of intellectual
discussions that occur.  Notwithstanding any language barriers, I hope the
German lists can be enlightening regarding progressive and Marxist trains of
thought.

Again, thanks,

n.gant at genie.geis.com