revolt against civilization

Alex Trotter uburoi at panix.com
Tue Mar 14 21:46:29 MST 1995

But neither is he, I'll bet. He got his info from watching a television
program. So if I'm an armchair anthropologist, what does that make him?
I don't know if the "new" view of Mayan decline as gradual invalidates
the previous one (was it ever that "popular"?) of peasant revolt. I don't
have the *Wildcat* article I mentioned in front of me now. When I'm able
to dig it out for source citations, etc. I'll get back to you.

Fuckin' up the program,

--AT