WARNING: experimentation planned

Malgosia Askanas ma at dsd.camb.inmet.com
Wed Mar 15 13:07:06 MST 1995

Dear All,

Within the next two days, I intend to try and install a digest feature
for this list.  In theory, this should have no effect on this list's
activities and you should have no cause to worry.  However, there
is always a chance that I might screw up and temporarily break the list.
Consequently, I urge you to SAVE A COPY of every post you send to the
list, until you've actually seen it appear.  This is always a very good
policy, since lists do break from time to time -- but even more so
while I try to get the digest going.

- malgosia askanas