"shooting every black nationalist"

Erin J. Desmond des at umich.edu
Fri Mar 17 12:05:30 MST 1995

Hello.
I'm fairly new to this list and I am confused.  Is this space
used for the kind of remarks Mr. Dumain has made (who's up for lining
every black nationalist up against a wall and shooting them . . . because
they are *fascist* -- hmmm, where's the fascism here)? Is this the kind of
place where one can assume who is the 'audience' for one's remarks and
disregard the general implications?
I know that this is an open list, but it does have a set of parameters,
does it not?  what about age restrictions?

Erin Desmond