DIALECTICS: J. ZELENY & L. NOWAK

Ralph Dumain rdumain at igc.apc.org
Fri Mar 17 23:52:27 MST 1995

I uploaded a bibliography or two concerning many sources on
dialectics.  I highly recommended one or two, I mentioned others;
other people recommended some sources.  For example, Tony Smith's
THE LOGIC OF MARX comes highly recommended by several people.  I
would put it near the top of my list sight unseen.  There are two
potentially important but totally unknown quantities on my
personal list.  Has anybody read and would be willing to tell us
about the following?

Jindrich Zeleny: THE LOGIC OF MARX (particularly Zeleny's
conception of dialectic)

Leslek Nowak: THE STRUCTURE OF IDEALIZATION

These are serious gaps in my reading knowledge.  If someone can
help fill them in, I will include you in my atheist prayers.