Determination

Monthian Buntan - OR99 ormbt at mahidol.ac.th
Sat Mar 18 09:05:00 MST 1995

SSince I'm a minimalist at the moment when talking about racial and
cultural issue, I'd like to sum up that it's all fear within our human
being that creates all kinds of boundary among us, and racial or cultural
differences are just a few examples of fear of differences.  That's
because we're brought up to live in the society which values self
identity.  When there's no self in particular, there won't be any fear of
differences of all types left.

Excuse me, please.  All I'm doing is just to continuously count my breath.

Best regards,

Thian.