INSTITUTE REMINDER (fwd)

Jon Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Tue Mar 21 13:15:06 MST 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 15:05:40 -0500 (EST)
From: Paul M. Smith <ps2g+ at andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: INSTITUTE REMINDER

MARXIST LITERARY GROUP
1995
INSTITUTE ON CULTURE
AND SOCIETY

PITTSBURGH, June 16-24

This year's MLG Institute on Culture and Society will be held in
Pittsburgh once again, from June 16-24.

We are now inviting suggestions and proposals for papers, workshops,
reading groups, etc. As ever, there will be no restriction on topics or
formats, although this year we would like to focus some attention on the
broad theme of "Marxism and Race."

Accommodations will be available at Carnegie Mellon University (prices
not yet fixed, but we hope that they will be under $30 single per
night).

Registration will be $45 for the week ($20 for grads and unemployed), or
$7 per day ($4 for grads and unemployed).

Please indicate your intention to come by filling in the form below and
sending a $10 deposit (cheques payable to MLG-ICS).
All session ideas and proposals should be sent to the same contacts.
MLG, INSTITUTE ON CULTURE AND SOCIETY, PITTSBURGH, 16-24 June 1995
Return form to:
Paul Smith, Dept of English, Carnegie Mellon Univ., Pittsburgh PA 15213
Email: ps2g at andrew.cmu.edu
Fax: 412 421 1952

I/we intend to come  (give dates) 				...................................

Accommodation needed for the nights of (give
dates:	...................................Indicate Single or  Double

Name(s)
Address:

Email/Phone/Fax:

Paul