Introduction

Lisa Rogers EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at email.state.ut.us
Wed Mar 29 10:49:14 MST 1995

Hello, all.  My name is Lisa Rogers and I am an anthropologist in
Utah.  Really I'm a fourth year graduate student in anthro, and I
started out with biology as an undergrad.

I've just completed my first formal class on Marx, reading parts of
Capital with Professor Hans Ehrbar.  That is where I heard of this
marxism list and I met (electronically) some of you who were
observing and participating in the UofU class discussion list.  (I
recommend, for other instructors, this method of holding class.)

I am interested in many topics relating to Marx-ian thought, from the
relationship between individual and group phenomena to current
political economy and activism, including theory and concrete
reality.

Looking forward to stimulating conversation,
Lisa Rogers