Ireland

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Fri Mar 31 07:45:36 MST 1995

Although I think I can understand why Louis reacted to Paul's post the
way he did, and although they probably come from
somewhat different traditions, I really appreciate how both of them
make thoughtful and focussed contributions. I always read their posts
with interest and particularly look out for them.

Disagreements and misunderstandings are often creative provided people
can stay with them long enough to find out what the disagreement really
was about.

And yes, as an Englishman, let me support the spotlight being shone on
the relationship of England and Ireland.

Regards,

Chris Burford