Ireland -Reply

Jon Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Fri Mar 31 14:23:50 MST 1995

Louis, you may not like this reference, but...

Is there not a pamplet, originally put out by Field Day (I'm hazy on this
and would appreciate more information myself) with essays by Jameson,
Eagleton and Said on postcoloniality, at least some of which was about
Ireland?

More generally, and coming from the cultural side, Field Day (now I'm
even unsure about the name of the group) seem an interesting lot to take
a look at... again, if there are those around who know, I'd appreciate
the information circulated.

Take care

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray