value

om at gambro.se om at gambro.se
Fri Nov 3 02:50:25 MST 1995

On 2 Nov 1995, Jim Miller wrote:
>The truth is that Steve has found nothing of value at all in
>Marxism, but diplomacy demands that he deny that.
Jim,
 I know Steve doesn't need me defending him but the above is
simply too much for me. Let's suppose that it is, as you say,
"The truth". Then why in the name of Karl is Steve an active
list member? Why would he take an interest? Is he perchance
here to infiltrate? Oh yes, I can see it all clearly now; his
filthy pro-capitalist bacteria persistently percolating the
cerebral membranes of the weak-minded and easily led flock
that is the Marxism list.
Right?
Otto