Announcement, p.s.

Lisa Rogers eqwq.lrogers at email.state.ut.us
Fri Nov 3 21:39:48 MST 1995

Chris Burford [and I] are thinking of an informal committee composed
of some list-members to discuss meta-issues, i.e. not marxism per se,
but the marxism-list itself and the running of it, or something like
that.  Chris will be providing more detail and answering all
questions as soon as he gets done unpacking, so give us a few days.

Now, before our more paranoid comrades get their undies all twisted
up [if it is not too late already] please be assured that _you_ are
_more_ than welcome, you are _required_ to join the committee {my
voice drops lower right here} and you know who you are!

Lisa