German Green Party

Ryan Daum rdaum at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Wed Nov 8 11:57:46 MST 1995

I am writing a research paper on the German Green party, and am wondering
if anybody knows of any texts on the net (German or English) with
information about the party, criticisms of it, etc.  Does the Green party
have a home page?  Are there any texts by left groups in Germany
critiquing the Greens that I should see?

I am having a difficult time finding texts by my own organization (USec
Fourth International) -- I would especially be interested in such texts
if anybody comes across them :-)

In solidarity,
	Ryan
== Ryan Daum -- rdaum at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca -- http://www.ualberta.ca/~rdaum ===
--                 Defend Quebec's right to self-determination!             --