Oh, god, not again

Jeffrey Booth booth2 at husc.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 14 07:46:42 MST 1995

	"Rudeness... ."  Rudeness is the short-hand of the oppressed!
The memo of the maimed!  I've held back on flaming the Jesuit.  I thought
it was obvious that his whole method is non-materialist.  Therefore,
tomorrow he could be on Hiders of Nazi War Criminals List with others of
his Oder.  Why try to engage a religious propagandist in a materially
based discussion?  But people tried... .

	Some people on this list are getting mad at the injection of
religious superstition BECAUSE IT IS REPRESSIVE.  As a former Catholic
who suffered through six years of CYO basketball and two years at a
Catholic "University" I can testify that whatever flack the Jesuit gets,
he's got it coming to him.

	Maybe the whole damn subject should be dropped but it wouldn't be
good to hinder anyone's right to post on any topic.  And the Energizer
Brothers of Masochism love to forgive.

				-- Jeff Booth