Ron Arnold on Wise Use

Chegitz Guevara mluziett at shrike.depaul.edu
Wed Nov 15 12:35:36 MST 1995

	Ugh! Doug, couldn't you have given me a little bit more warning. I
used to have the post which documented the Wise-Use/Corperate/Militia
connection, but my sysadmin decided to clean the machine this summer, and
I didn't save anything properly (as opposed to saving it all improperly).
It was put out by the Bay Area Coalition to Defend Reproductive Rights (I
think that's the right name) and I saw it on PNEWS-L. This may take a few
days.

Marc, "the Chegitz," Luzietti
http://shrike.depaul.edu/~mluziett

I'm not anti-society, society's anti-me
I'm not anti-religion, religion's anti-me
I'm not anti-tradition, tradition's anti-me
I'm not anti-anything, I just want to be free.

Mike Muir of Suicidal Tendencies