Matt D., Bryan, get to it!!

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sun Nov 19 17:19:31 MST 1995

As Rodney King said, can't we all get along together? Goddamnit.

OK, Matt D. and Bryan, you move to the head of line. And Matt D., stop
behaving like that nut-job Louis Proyect and leave Steve MacDonald alone.
The last thing the sinister genius Ralph Dumain needs is defending from
you. It's about time you got back to the Guerin. No procrastinating
around here. What do you think this is, some low-rent jive-ass graduate
school? What am I going to have to do you knuckleheads, give you a B- for
tardiness?

Uncle Lou