the worst piece of sh-- written by man (fwd)

Chegitz Guevara mluziett at shrike.depaul.edu
Wed Nov 22 17:55:36 MST 1995

	Having gotten a couple of requests by people who want to know what
they are responding to, I am hesitently forwarding this. As you may have
already read, Cornell is not going to do anything about this.

Marc, "the Chegitz," Luzietti
http://shrike.depaul.edu/~mluziett

I'm not anti-society, society's anti-me
I'm not anti-religion, religion's anti-me
I'm not anti-tradition, tradition's anti-me
I'm not anti-anything, I just want to be free.

Mike Muir of Suicidal Tendencies