Tudah & Iran

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Wed Nov 29 05:57:00 MST 1995

Aww Hell. I was going to let it go, but.... and I know I'm going to regret
it, but....

Mauro, you haven't a clue. The hundreds of Tudeh militants who were hunted
down and murdered both before and after the mullahs were not killed because
of their religious beliefs. As to the sidelines, can you show me one mass
movement led by or initiated by your oh-so-pure friends in Iran? It's hard
to make mistakes if you're not involved in any real struggles. And foaming
at the mouth is not argument.... but it is fun to watch....:-).