Proof of Gods

John R. Ernst ernst at pipeline.com
Sun Nov 5 22:43:18 MST 1995

Jim,

You got an answer only a Jesuit would give.  As long as
one is able to conduct reasonable discussions, who cares
about the "God" bit?   Note that Castro, Michael Harrington,
and no doubt a few others were taught by the Jesuits.  The
order itself seems not to be trusted by many in the Catholic
Church.   They think too much.

Cheers,

John

--