Time Delay

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Fri Nov 10 01:40:15 MST 1995

GreenNet, which I use to connect to internet, has been changing its
own internet link. Hence I have been largely cut off from the list for
several days and received only straggly communications. My posts to the
list have been delayed by up to 2 1/2 days.

This note is to explain that my post entitled Moderating Panel?
PLEASE READ, was a kite we had agreed I should fly before we were able to
confirm that Bryan was willing to join as a comoderator.

Discussion of the idea of a wider moderating panel is welcome, as part
of the aim of helping the list develop as a self organising system.

Chris Burford, London. Comoderator