Vulgarities

Steve McDonald MCDONALDS at csusys.ctstateu.edu
Fri Nov 17 05:02:02 MST 1995

Someone help me:  I'm looking for Ralph Dumain's home address.
I have nothing malicous planned.  Its just that I came into a small bit
of money and I have been distributing it to charities.  I want to make
a donation to Farrakan in Ralph's name.  Also one to Catholic charities
in his name.  And I want him to ge thank you cards from them.

What other victims of Duman are there that I should consider?

Steve McDOnald
UConn

(Now Ralphie, you'll have Farrakan himself thanking you for having *his*
bodypart in *your* mouth, you twit.)