Das Kapital

Chegitz Guevara mluziett at shrike.depaul.edu
Sun Nov 19 15:26:37 MST 1995

On Sat, 18 Nov 1995, Daniel Makagon wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good version of Das Kapital. There
> seem to be a few different versions. Which has the best translation,
> forward, etc.? It would be best if you could email me direct, since I have
> recently quit the list. Unfortunately I don't have time to read all the
> mail. Thanks in advance.
>
> Daniel
> hbspc078 at email.csun.edu

Vintage/Penguin puts out the best English translation. All three volumes
also have intros by Ernest Mandel.

Marc, "the Chegitz," Luzietti
http://shrike.depaul.edu/~mluziett

I'm not anti-society, society's anti-me
I'm not anti-religion, religion's anti-me
I'm not anti-tradition, tradition's anti-me
I'm not anti-anything, I just want to be free.

Mike Muir of Suicidal Tendencies