Value of Gramsci

Chegitz Guevara mluziett at shrike.depaul.edu
Tue Nov 21 00:00:57 MST 1995

On Mon, 20 Nov 1995 V600A8E6 at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu wrote:

> Jim, do you remember who called Gramsci a stalinist par excellence?  Do
> you agree?  Why/Why not?  Anyone else?
>
> Shawgi Tell

I believe it was our italiano comrade, Mauro, who said that Gramsci was a
Stalinist.  He gave a pretty good indictment of him too.  I will, however,
continue to disagree, as I understand that many of the letters that
Gramsci got out of prison that were crtical of the course the Comintern
was taking were suppressed for his own protection.

Marc, "the Chegitz," Luzietti
http://shrike.depaul.edu/~mluziett

I'm not anti-society, society's anti-me
I'm not anti-religion, religion's anti-me
I'm not anti-tradition, tradition's anti-me
I'm not anti-anything, I just want to be free.

Mike Muir of Suicidal Tendencies