Eugene Debs quote (no particular reason)

Marcus Strom MSTROM at nswtf.org.au
Tue Nov 28 16:25:32 MST 1995

Thanks Tom. I rooooly like Eugene Debs heaps!

Can you get the quote where he says something like:

"Where there is a labouring class, I am of it.
Where there is a impoverished class, I am of it.
Where there is a criminal class, I am of it.

Wherever there are people struggling, prostituting, fighting stealing
homeless.. [you get the idea] I am there."

Probably nothing too close to the real quote, but I'd like someone to
find it

Ta
Marcus