Careing and lack of freedom are oximorons!

V600A8E6 at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu V600A8E6 at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu
Tue Nov 28 13:25:52 MST 1995

On Tue, 28 Nov 1995, Ralph Dumain wrote:

> Fromm wasn't a shit, you are, you little STalinist  manure-pile.
> Are you a prof or a grad student?  I knew all the Stalinists in your
> department, you dried-up turd.  How sad to have nothing to look forward
> to than Tell, Rosser, Burns, McInerney, and the rest of the non-entities
> competing over their little droppings.  Why do I even bother?

Stop frothing, Ralph.  Learn to accept explosive criticism.  Don't be so
self-confident and super-dogmatic and get out of that fuckin swamp of
idealism you're in.

So, a Frommite are we? Huh? C'mon now, don't be embarrassed.  I used to
read this sewage years ago.

"Are you a prof or grad student?" you ask.  This is not important
Ralphy.  Pay attention to the content of the arguments.

Shawgi Tell
University at Buffalo
Graduate School of Education
V600A8E6 at UBVMS.CC.BUFFALO.EDU